Chrome vs Stainless wheels

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Chrome vs Stainless wheels
From: Richard Burger <MAINELY_MG@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 19:43:54 -0500 (EST)
Danno and others.  Was talking this issue with a mutual friend
just yesterday (J.E>)  and if I understand correctly we are only
talking spokes here.  Someone will probably know a lot more
than I do but it seems to me that  the major difference may
'not become evident for a number of years.  That all important
luster will be greater with chrome early in the wheels life
but stainless will look better after a period of time.  I also
believe that well cared for chrome spokes will keep their
shine nearly indefinately.  Just a thot Dan but isn't one of those
wires mine?  Of course I would want you to have it!  I will
be reading with interest any more authoritive answers that
I am able to Provide.
Dick Burger
Mainely MG