MG MODELS

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MG MODELS
From: Richard Burger <MAINELY_MG@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 16:29:07 -0500 (EST)
read a recent posting concerning MG models.  While in the UK visiting
our son we located chrome bumpered MGB models to be constructed
from plastic/airplane glue etc.  Airfix is the brand and the
sticker says I paid about 7.00 US.  Will not be back over until
Feb and unfortunately my wife just returned...oops that did
not work out well.  What I ment is she could have brought some
?back.  One from an earlier trip went to SOL dness and he may
be able to add as to quality.  My box is unopened.  Also
possibly some of the Uk folks could help.  If you wish to go
for Christmas 95 we would be able to help.  Wee, enough
about not very much.
Dick Burger
Mainely MG