Re: Pier 1 TR3s & Xmas

To: John Duktig <johnd@rmy.emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Pier 1 TR3s & Xmas
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 1994 08:15:06 -0500 (EST)
Hi SOLers,
Since it is getting colder and some even have had snow I guess Xmas is
indeed coming closer. Does somebody happen to know if there are some neat
(plastic) models to build of, e.g. MGs (even better: MG Midgets) ? I think
that Jags are pretty (and) frequent, but not the less expensive (in real
life) cars.
Just in case somebody else knows about a nice Xmas present.

        Gus