Wanted: Oct and Nov TB and Classic Cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: Oct and Nov TB and Classic Cars
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 10:45:02 -0500 (EST)
Somehow, my renewal of my subscription to Thoroughbred and Classic Cars
has gone awry, and I missed the October and November 1994 issues.

If anyone on the list has a decent uncrumpled copy of one or both of
these, which he/she does not intend to keep, I'd be happy to pay the cover
price and mail cost.  Please contact me before sending; I don't want
multiple copies.

Many thanks,
Ray

P.S. The current (Nov. 94) issue of Skinned Knuckles has a clever piece on
auto collecting in the 21st century, in which "car" collectors recreate
historic autos by programming their computers to create holographic images
of the cars.  Concours competition requires intense pixel manipulation.
"Of course, the wealthy presenters had the advantage of better computers
and better software with which to perfect their restorations..." Pardon my
probably fractured french, but, le plus que change, le plus que meme
chose...

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910