Re: NORTHERN HYDRAULICS

To: john.bartholomew@amail.amdahl.com
Subject: Re: NORTHERN HYDRAULICS
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 17:43:14 -0500 (EST)
Hi John,
Do you mean you have now a flare tool that makes double flares or bubble
or single flares? How is the quality of the tool and of the resulting
flares? What was the price you paid after handling and shipping charges?
I am curious to hear more than only what the catalogue says.
Thanks,
        Gus

On Tue, 8 Nov 1994 john.bartholomew@amail.amdahl.com wrote:

> <Punch flange tool.>
>
> A couple of weeks back there was some discussion on the above tool
> at the time I could not find the Harbor Frieght calalog, I have just
> received a new one #53 FALL 94 on page 27 the tool is listed
> ITEM P/N is 01110-1GEA at $49.99.
<snip-snip>