paint for '77 MGB engine

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: paint for '77 MGB engine
From: breslc@rpi.edu (Christopher Paul Breslin)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 1994 00:55:44 -0500
Well I have been reading for months now but work had ceased on my '77 MGB so I
never wrote but now I am in need of a little help as work is resuming.  Does
anybody know the original color of my engine compartment, block, or head.
 Valve cover and oil pan color would be nice as well.  I am a poor college
student who has become hooked on British autos.  I would appreciate any
information someone might have as it will allow me to put the engine back
together.  I finally have all the parts but no color scheme.  Thanks in
advance!

        Christopher P. Breslin                  '77 MGB (in restoration)
        E-mail: breslc@rpi.edu                  2 '72 MGB's (parts)
        Phone: (518) 276-7263                   '84 Volvo 240
        Sophomore, Mechanical Engineering
        Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
        Troy, New York 12180-3590