re: Wiper Arms & Europa

To: WZEHRING@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu, BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: re: Wiper Arms & Europa
From: Colin Brace <BRACEC@A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 1994 09:34:00 -0500 (EST)
          Will "I can't wipe" Zehring: Since your source is getting from ol'
          Blighty, why not check sources there i.e. Ron Hopkinson, M&G
          International or the MG Owner's Club? I'll check the catalogs when
          I get home. MGOC Spares department can be reached at 0954 230928,
          fax 0954 231923. Seems to me I remember seeing the older ones in
          their catalog, I'll get part numbers. I agree on charging before
          they have parts is not good, what is this person going to do with
          the interest on this money? Hmmmmm........

          Hey, $500 Europa! Where do I sign up? I could feel what FTD is
          like! (If I could squeeze all 6'2" of me in it). Hey, a little
          elbow grease, & lotsa $$ to Tingle's Lotus Center, gee, I can save
          on shipping since Tingle's is less than 1/2 mile away!

          Colin

          bracec@a1.mgh.harvard.edu