Attn: Metro Detroit SOLers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Attn: Metro Detroit SOLers
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 94 07:08:49 EST
Fellow Metro Detroit Fiends:

Here's a seasonal question: does anyone out there have knowledge of a
storage place for an lbc for December -> March?  I'd like the place to be
dry, secure, not 200 miles from my home, etc.  I could keep 'ole whitesides
in my garage, but I'd also like to have that space for my everyday driver
during those exciting winter months yet to come.

Idea: perhaps if there is a place that takes several cars we could pool our
efforts?  Or do you folks tend to store your cars at home too?

Will Zehring