Re: It can be fixed

To: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Subject: Re: It can be fixed
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 1994 16:19:43 -0500 (EST)
Greg,
Thanks for some suggestions! The weirdest thing is that it just takes
some time in the range of a minute or two for the power to _come_back_.
Why is there such a pause? I can see it if the radio is turned on, then
the light in the radio comes back after this while. I don't do anything
meanwhile. Of course I don't try to start with all lights on.

Is it possible that the '71 Midget has something like a "fuse protector"
built in??

I'll check anyway these cables. They're easy to replace - can't harm.
Cheers,
        Gus

Replying to my question why my Midget sometimes doesn't like to start: