Jaguar XKE for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jaguar XKE for sale
From: howersl@ttown.apci.com (Scott Hower)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 94 15:44:17 EDT
Scions-

Spotted this ad on the for sale board at work:

        73 Jaguar XKE 2+2 Coupe
        49k miles
        Chrome wires
        Recently stripped and painted

        (610) 262-0656 after 5pm Eastern

There was a cheesy polaroid under the ad, but I couldn't
make out the color, could be green (then again it could
be brown...)  The address is 2 miles from my home in
eastern PA and I'll take a look if anyone is interested.
No price was listed.

All known disclaimers apply, including but not limited to:
I have not seen this car, I do not know the owner, I do not
get a kickback, etc, etc...

! Scott Hower                !  89 SHO  92 Accord               !
 ! howersl@ttown.apci.com     !  73 MGB  79 Spitfire             !
  ! (610) 799-5616             !  Opinion expressed are my own.   !