SCCA question/weather forecast

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA question/weather forecast
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 94 07:38:27 EDT
Fellow fiends:

Warning: no lbc content here!  Does anyone out there in net.land know the
dates for the 1995 SCCA Runoffs?  This may seem to be pushing things
(considering the 1994 runoffs concluded only a week ago), but I am told that
the sooner one secures lodging, the better, and me and me brudders are
planning a get together for the event.  Please post me directly if you have
the dates.

Many thanks,
Will Zehring
aka wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu

P.S. Some lbc content:  there actually is snow in the forecast for tonight
in S.E. Michigan (don't worry, no one *really* belives it!)