Bugeye starter

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye starter
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 20 Oct 1994 12:54:53 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:12:32 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Bugeye starter                         Date:10/20/94

Thanks to Stan, Randy, and Chip (did I miss anybody else?) for responding to
my question as to whether a bugeye starter was polarity sensitive. Three
votes "no".
As to if this guy's pulling my chain or selling the Brooklyn bridge, I would
say not likely, more likely he's mistaken. He said had converted to negative
ground, and now his starter wouldn't engage, and he was convinced it was
turning backwards. I thought this was wrong, but I needed confirmation from
you chaps. I may get to see this car soon and help him sort it out. Probably
will turn out to be the Bendix drive is hung up or something.