Re: Poor snake needs loving home

To: twakeman@apple.com ("TeriAnn Wakeman" )
Subject: Re: Poor snake needs loving home
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 94 15:10:56 PDT
> In message <9410191956.AA26003@csx2282.cdc.hp.com> Roland Dudley writes:
>
> > BTW, the snake's cracked windshield is still in place.  New ones ain't
> > cheap.
>
> Lets seeeee
>
> cracked windscreen, needs paint, had engine transplant, traditionally leaks
> petrol,  Been bodged a lot in earlier days... Hmm
>
> So if I offered you $200 cash for your snake and a loving home where it would
> get a complete restoration would you take it??? ;*)

Probably would have taken you up on this during the gas tank episode.

Cot offered $20k cash "on the spot" about 3 weeks ago.  The guy was
kinda put off when I laughed at him and drove off.

Last weekend yet another "body man" flag me down to ask if I wanted
to "get my convertible fixed".

The old snake may look bad but it attracts lots of attention.

Roland