Larger LBC Family

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Larger LBC Family
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 07:57:30 PDT
Fellow Scions,
Maybe it's catching, or something.   Recently Daren Stone and
Bob Bownes traded their batchlorhood for new journeys with
their respective ladies.  Be it here known that, after 23 years
of (divorced) singleness, I'll be joining Daren and Bob - tomorrow
at 5 PM.  There's good news in the lbc department: Beverly enjoys
and appreciates British cars almost as much as I do.  She gets her
hands dirty in the garage as often as her time permits, which she
would say isn't often enough.  Her two sons are not driving age
yet but are learning the joys and sorrows of British cars, too.
No honeymoon now; we're planning to drive the MGA to Nova
Scotia next Spring.

George Haynes
Dove Grey 1956 MGA
Beverly's Blue 1964 Spitfire ... slowly being reassembled
BRG 1965 TR4A... the next restoration