Jaguar foibles (I know the word)...

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Jaguar foibles (I know the word)...
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 16:53:49 -0400 (EDT)
Dear group,

Lots of Jaguar puzzles lately, it seems.  One won't start after a long
hard run if the owner stops for a slurpy.  Not sure what a slurpy is, but
if it is cold, I'd get two, and pour one on the fuel lines.  Another goes
best in reverse.  Do bugs clog up the tail pipes?  What fun british cars
are.

There is a Volvo list, I am told.  Wonder what *they* talk about?  "I drove
to work today, then I drove home.  Then I drove the kids to little league.
Then I drove them home.  Then I drove to work, then I drove home."  No, no,
I don't want to start *that* again.  Forget I said that.  Please.  I'm evil
and mean spirited.   Jen, I am kidding.  Honest to goodness.  Kidding.
Just kidding.  I love Volvos.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910