Forwarded for Greg Fieldson

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded for Greg Fieldson
From: Daren Stone <Daren_Stone@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 94 11:03:02 PST
Text item: Text_1

        As some of you may remember, SOL-er Gregory Fieldson recently
made the pilgrimage from Maryland to the San Francisco Bay Area. We saw
him last night and he had these two requests he asked me to post (no net
access yet);

-Anyone in the Bay Area that would like to get together with him to talk
Triumphs, Cadillacs, time-release medicine patches, music or just about
anything else, please call him at 415.494.5127 (work).

-Anyone, anywhere that knows how to access the net thru MCI mail, please
reply to me and I'll forward to Greg.

        cheers-
                Daren