Re: Quick question for Triumph owners...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, morrisgarage@delphi.com
Subject: Re: Quick question for Triumph owners...
From: rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 19:21:45 -0400
Kevin Spooner suggests that it might be a razor edge saloon
from the 40's.  However, the original poster stated that it
had *4* suicide doors - the razor edge saloons that I've
seen have only had suicide doors in the front.  The Dolomite
saloon from the late 30's is the only Triumph that I know of
with 4 suicide doors.  Also, a little more research has shown
that the Dolomites used a pressed steel frame with an aluminum
body which was framed in wood - fairly common among British
cars of that period.

cheers,
John

rjl6n@uva.pcmail.Virginia.EDU