STEREOTYPE

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: STEREOTYPE
From: TUSLER%MP050@ECCSA.Tredydev.Unisys.com
Date: 05 OCT 94 15:47
O.K., as long we are all playing "Show me yours, I'll show you mine:"
Male WEC (White European Catholic): 0.25 Russian (Lithuanian, actually),
0.25 French, 0.25 German Jewish, 0.25 English. I'm (ARRRRRRGH) middle-
aged (41), 6.0", 172 lbs and counting...  Thinning, er, balding, er, bald
with a white-edged brown fringe and a moustache. I'm bilingual American/French.
Married to a French girl, have two bilingual girls of my own (8 and 10).
 Second-generation LBC owner: Dad has the same 1949 MG-TC as when I was
born. He also has a 1948 Bentley MarkII (Also a '71 Citroen DS21 and a
'78? Citroen CX 2000).  He bought my MGB-GT new in 1966, I learned on
it and have been driving it ever since. Got my MGA 4 years ago from a
a little old lady who NEVER drove it...
 I'm a Software engineer, BS in ICS and an MBA, both from U.C., Irvine.
I'm not a gearhead by choice, but when I get down&greasy I get such
a kick when TINTIN or MILOU start right up... Of course, I can't stand
up straight for two days after adjusting the valves...
I'm an occasional home brewer, I enjoy traveling, and rarely have time
outside of my wife&kids.

Jacob: ever get the urge to pick up a Stratocaster? ;-)  Pleased to
meet you!  You fit right in! (So there!)

Mike:

>We have a 100 acre property 50 minutes from melbourne where we are
<establishing a small, hopefully premier quality, vineyard (10 acres

 I'm coming to live with you!

*Philippe Tusler - El Toro, CA             "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                  "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV-OC.unisys.com   "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*