Lotus-Ford in 1995??

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Lotus-Ford in 1995??
From: "David Young" <dmy@mailgate.nyserda.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 94 10:13:19 EST
    Sorry to bomb the entire list, but I know there are some people
    from Ford lurking on the list.  FORD!! What's the brit-car
    connection you ask?   Well, Autoweek was speculating that Ford
    might pick up the Lotus Fourmula 1 Team, which is in financial
    trouble.  (The F1 Team is a separate entity from the Lotus Cars
    company.)  I'd like to report back to the lotus-cars list any
    information you british-cars people might be able to provide.

    Thanks,                 ___
    Dave                \==='  `\....    71 Lotus Europa S2
    dmy@nyserda.org     `-()------()-`