MA/NH request: anybody with truck/trailer to borrow?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MA/NH request: anybody with truck/trailer to borrow?
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 1994 08:32:47 -0400
Given stories I've heard of other SOLs borrowing truck/trailer
combinations from other SOLs, I decided to ask on the list if anybody
in the New Hampshire area has a truck/trailer combination they would
be willing to loan me to transport an engineless TR6 from Wolfeboro NH
to Bedford NH?

(Yes, I am afraid that after having had a TR6 for only two months, I'm
smitten by yet another...)

--ken

Kenneth B. Streeter        | ARPA: streeter@sanders.com
Lockheed Sanders           | UUCP: ...!uunet!sanders.com!streeter
PTP2-A001                  |
65 River Road              | Voice: (603) 885-9604
Hudson, NH 03051           | Fax:   (603) 885-0631