Re: Questions from the sidelines....

To: Greg_Blanchette_at_TITAN@cc_smtpgw.qntm.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Questions from the sidelines....
From: "Josh Sirota" <jss@whistler.avistar.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 13:28:32 -0700
On Sep 29, 12:10pm, Greg_Blanchette_at_TITAN@cc_smtpgw.qntm.com writes:
>    So what's the real deal?  I've seen postings on this list describing
> as many as 7 runs a day (including fun runs).  What could I expect from
> a "typical" Bay area event?

Those big events out here are a thing of the past.  Typically these
days we get between 130-160 people at an event, which is good for
four runs normally, often plus fun runs.

Of course, as the days get shorter from here on out, it can be harder
to get four runs in.  Don't expect four runs after daylight savings ends.

> Would I get enough track time to make it worthwhile?

Heh heh.  If we all didn't find it worthwhile, we wouldn't go, now would we?

Josh