teleportation of brit-car parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: teleportation of brit-car parts
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 16:24:00 EDT
Duncan writes:

> In reality
> you just wish that the manuals would tell you how to get that awkward bolt out
> without having to teleport your hand into the engine compartment.

I have a tool that helps a lot with that problem. It is a long flexible
shaft with a plunger at the handle end that activates three little grabbers
at the far end. When my girlfriend first saw it, she said something like
"What on earth do you have that piece of crap around for? You actually
PAID for that?" but she sure changed her tune when she dropped her earing
and it rolled WAY back under the fridge...

--
---
John R. Lupien