TVR, volunteer needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TVR, volunteer needed
From: Tom.Beatty@usask.ca
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 1994 14:54:43 -0600 (CST)
Hi Gang

I was corresponding with a fellow named PAT that is selling that TVR for
$2100. Its been on the News networks a few times and mentioned here. I was
wondering if anyone on the list would be so kind as to volunteer to take
a look at the car for me? Its a bit too far for me, and I am quite interested
in it. I would be forever indebted to any kind hearted Soler willing to do
this. The car is located in   LAUREL, MD.

If someone close can find it in their heart to check her out, please contact
me at;

Tom.Beatty@Usask.ca

Thanks...

Tom

PS: All I really want to know is the basic condition of the car. Chassis,
    mechanicals etc.... It could be scary buying a car without looking at
    it personally.