Re: Monterey Historics (hysterics?)

To: c340808@is6.mdc.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monterey Historics (hysterics?)
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 94 14:24:07 -0700
In message <199408151917.AA05509@is6.mdc.com> Sharon Oblinger writes:
>  I was wondering if any SOLers out there were arranging to meet sometime
> hopefully Saturday at the Monterey Historics. It's the last weekend in
> August ...
> My husband and I were going to be there on Friday and all day Saturday and
> spend the whole day Sunday at Pebble Beach Concours.
>
> Should we meet at one spot at a certain time or wear SOL somewhere to
> make us stand out?
> --
> I'm on this in digest form but replies to the general list would be best
> for whom ever is involved.  It would be nice to match faces to names. :-)
>
>         -----
>        /     \_
>    -- ( - __ - l
> ******-( )  ( )
> Sharon Oblinger
> c340808@is6.mdc.com

I plan to be there the whole time.  I'll be really easy to identify.  Look for a
tall woman laying down in front of the cars in the pits taking pictures of cars
with a fully lowered green tripod and a Pentax 67 camera.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561