'49 Triumph, what is that?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: '49 Triumph, what is that?
From: jjoy@akamai.sps.mot.com (Jennifer Joy)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 94 8:57:53 CDT
[all of this is subject to being wrong since I'm going from memory]

I saw in the local paper yesterday a '49 Triumph roadster.  It
said it once belonged to royalty (whatever that is supposed to
mean).  Also project car, and that engine and chassis had been
rebuilt.  Price was around $3500.

What kind of car would this be, perhaps?  If anyone is interested,
when I get home I can get the paper and email back a phone number.

Well, ok, so it isn't as interesting as an A-H pseudo-Ace. :)

jennifer

--
       Jennifer Joy  sys/net admin   Motorola/RISC HW  Austin,TX
jjoy@risc.sps.mot.com 512.891.8561 fax:512.891.3190 pgr:933-7333 #898561