parting out Midget

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: parting out Midget
From: CraigR3454@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 94 18:12:25 EDT
Hello one and all, I am brand new to the net and thought I'd send my first
mail.  I have a '76 Midget that I am parting out.  Most everything is there
except the upper half of the engine, basically what's left of the engine is a
short block.  If anyone is interested just let me know.  I am also looking
for a left hand door for a '61 Bugeye. Still being fairly new to the British
car love/hate relationship the net has been interesting and humorous to read,
keep 'em coming!

                                                                  Craig
                                                                   1961
Bugeye