Re: The falling leaves...

To: Sharon Oblinger <c340808@is6.mdc.com>
Subject: Re: The falling leaves...
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 10:57:25 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 16 Sep 1994, Sharon Oblinger wrote:

>  I was wondering if anyone has any great stories about driving around
> through the fall leaves and enjoying the true change of season.
> I'm from (and native born) So. Calif. and I truly envy those with
> real seasons and especially places with big trees and fall color.

Last fall, I passed an RV with CA plates pulling a well-worn MG TD on a
trailer.  The next morning, on my way to work, I encountered the TD on the
road.  I only got a glimpse of the couple in it, but they appeared to be
of retirement age.  They were bundled up, had the top down even though the
morning was very cool, and were clearly off to enjoy the foliage.  Way to
go!

So don't just sit there and envy us.  Come and see.  Oh, and help keep
Vermont green; bring money.

Ray

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910