Austin-Healey for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin-Healey for sale
From: Scott Turner <srt@sun-dimas.aero.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 1994 07:23:10 -0700
I don't know if this has made it to the list yet, but I'll repost it
here just in case someone is interested.  Note that I just pulled this
off of la.forsale, and know nothing more about it...

> I am selling a 1956 Austin-Healey, one of the most beautiful sports
> cars ever made.  It's a model 100-4, BN-2 and is white with a red
> interior.
>
>    Asking price is $11,500...but make offers.
>
>       The car is housed in Los Angeles, California.  If you'd like
>       more information or want to have a look, send e-mail to:
>
>       Alan.H.Simon@support.com
>
>        Thank you!

>--
>Kenneth Simon                                kenneth@speedway.net
>Student Legal Services, Indiana University
>Bloomington, Indiana USA

And if you buy this, I'll throw in my '79 MGB for $2.5K!  In fact, you
can have it for that price even if you don't buy the AH. :-)

                                        -- Scott T.