STORAGE-UP OR DOWN?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: STORAGE-UP OR DOWN?
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 94 08:29:00 -0400
Templer Andrew asks "is it better to store one's pride and
joy on blocks-suitably oil guarded and gasoline stabilised;
or to keep it down and periodically star it up?"

Personally, my pride and joy would strongly object to the
abrasive nature of the blocks, but, does not complain too
much of being on the pedastal. "Suitably" oiled... now that's
kinky. What do you recomend for a "suitable" oil? Something
with aloe, perhaps?

What do you recomend to "keep it down"? At my age, that isn't
such a big problem.

Alan