NET trip to Drive In(s)

To: British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: NET trip to Drive In(s)
From: Ronald LHerault <lherault@acs.bu.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 1994 16:58:54 -0400 (EDT)
The seven TR-6's which showed up at Johnson's Drive In restaurant were
treated to a close examination of Mrs. Thorp's newly done up TR-3.  It is
beautiful.  If I got it straight, and I often don't, this trip was its
maiden voyage.  We had a nice meal at the drive in and then headed to
Milford NH, lead by Mrs. Thorpe, to another  Drive In, this time to see a
movie.  Although the
entrance price of $12 per car ends up to be a bit steep for a two seater
(and even worse when you are alone), it was fun to go in a group.  True
Lies by the way is a very enjoyable flick.  The weather was great, not
even a wet road until we got down into the Franklin area.  I hope we do
it again but I also hope we travel more before it gets dark if the
countryside we have to go through is as pleasant as the area seemed to
be (smelled good anyway!)

Ron L'Herault