Restoring English cars

To: TeriAnn <twakeman@apple.com>
Subject: Restoring English cars
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 15:37:00 -31702 (PDT)
TeriAnn,
  Recently you posted a message talking about how restoring our cars is
made easier by the repeated completion of many little tasks.  That gave
me a warm fuzzy feeling all over.  I think that is one of the key reasons
that restoring an older car is within the grasp of most do-it-yourselfers.
  It's so much fun to watch the pile of old, rusty parts dwindle, and
simultaneously see the batch of clean, shiny parts accumulate.  I think
the culmination of excitement of every car I do is assembling the newly
painted firewall with all of the new looking parts.  The feeling that
comes from knowing exactly how each one went together is accompanied by
the spectacle of seeing them in all of their proper places.
  I think that, like you say, the fact that the project is completed in
discrete, satisfying steps makes the whole thing bearable.

                        Greg Meboe