SAN FRANCISCO SOUTH BAY MG SHOP

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SAN FRANCISCO SOUTH BAY MG SHOP
From: john.bartholomew@amail.amdahl.com
Date: Friday, 12 August 1994 08:15 PT
As a new recrute to this BBS I saw a request for shop recomendation
hope this proves to be of value.

"O'CONNOR CLASSIC" located in SAN JOSE at 2569 Scott Blvd. They are
just north of the airport off cental expressway. They do good work
the mechanic is known as "JR" he drives a MIGET. The owner is Mike
O'Connor. They have an excellent parts inventory, both used & new
for the T series on. I have used them frequently, what they don't
have in stock they get from MOSS as they are an outlet for them.
It's a small 2 man operation, quality not speed is the goal. They
are very helpful and have always treated me well. I have only
good things to say about them. They can be reached at 408-727-0430.
If you go there tell Mike I sent you. Check out their classics they
have on display !!! They have been in operation for about 17 years.
Buy the way, they are not open Monday or Saturday or though JR is
usually working at the shop on a restoration project for a customer.

John.Bartholomew
John Bartholomew AMDAHL SAN JOSE. Opinions are my own, not my employers
         72 MGB, restoring 76 MGB, 78 MGB daily transport.
408-944-3592 (07:00-16:00 PDT)  via internet   jdb70@amail.amdahl.com