Mini 35

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Mini 35
From: Daniel Cunliffe <daniel@hgu.mrc.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 13:14:14 +0100
Hullo fellow SOL mates,
        As I am getting slightly jelous of all these state-side meets
and invitations, I thought it was time to get my own back...

Is anyone out there going to the official 35th birthday party for
the Mini, being held at Silverston on 28th August, or the Fastest
Mini in the World race on the 29th?

The 30th birthday party apparently attracted 12,000 Minis (I didn't
go as I was between Minis). The Race should involve some of the
16 valve twin-cam beasts, including some from the Mini's second home,
Japan. Definately THE Mini event.

Assuming I can afford it, and nothing happens to Lucy in the meantime,
I will be there! I may even post a report here as I enjoy reading them
myself.

Contact me if you're going and we'll arange a mini SOL meet :-)

Daniel.

I'm unemployed and can only afford a Mini.
If I had a job I could afford...
two Minis.