More LBCs racing at the Victorian State Round

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: More LBCs racing at the Victorian State Round
From: Mike Gigante <mg@cgl.citri.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 1994 13:09:10 +1000
Historics at the State Racing Series 6/7 August, Winton

Following up my article about my first race, I thought I'd tell the
list about some of the cars running in the historic series. Under CAMS
regulations, all original components must be used for historics (e.g.
no fibreglass bonnets for the bugeyes!), but there is no limit on the
state of tune (e.g. 998cc bugeyes putting out an amazing number of
horsepower).

As you can see below, LBC racing is alive and well down under!

The list of cars competing is:

Group N:

Ford Cortina (3)
Ford Cortina GT (2)