Re: TR 3-point belts, electrics

To: Randell.Jesup@scala.com
Subject: Re: TR 3-point belts, electrics
From: Chip Old <feold@umd5.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 1994 06:09:05 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 3 Aug 1994, Randell Jesup wrote:

>       Also, apparently TR6 brake shoes came in on the same boat as the
> rocker-oil-feed add-ons; I got both in one package.  Does anyone know how
> the feed is supposed to be installed?  The hook-up to the oil-pressure
> fitting seems pretty obvious.  I haven't taken a close look at the head yet
> to see what options I have there.

If the setup is the same as the TR2/3/4, at the rear of the head you'll
find a threaded plug closing the outer end of the drilling which forms
part of the oil passage in the head.  The upper fitting on the external
feed replaces that plug.

Chip Old              1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
feold@umd5.umd.edu    1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily transportation)