Outta here soon

To: autox@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Outta here soon
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 00:20:14 -0600
I'll be taking off for the Triumph convention in Asheville soon, and won't be
around to deal with the lists.  Of course, I hardly ever deal with request
mail anyway, it sometimes seems.  I should only be gone a few days, so there
should be plenty of spool space and such on triumph to allow me to completely
ignore mail until I return.

I'm only about a week and a half behind on the -request mail, hope to get that
caught up soon after I return.  Also, I'll do an accounting of the disk fund
[see disk.fund in the top-level FTP directory on triumph.cs.utah.edu] and see
where we stand on that.  Also I'll send back the remaining Team.Net sticker
checks, clean up the WWW pages, get all my cars running, save the planet, and
so on when I get back.  Well, the planet may have to wait, I could be busy.

If anything drastic does go wrong, such as some bad address spewing out a
slew of returned digests every 6.29 seconds or something, give a call to the
Radisson Hotel Asheville, at 704-252-8211 wher Team Fat will be staying.
If you are in the neighborhood, stop by the VTR convention!

mjb.