RE: I need help

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU
Subject: RE: I need help
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 94 09:03:25 PDT
     Re: Will Zehring's dream about unwrapping MGB blanking
     plates

          >>Maybe there was Castrol in the air last night,
     for I too dreamt about one of my LBCs. Unfortunately it
     was the antithesis of Will's dream, in that I was
     making un-progress: I dreamt I hit an oil slick while
     running La Carrera, spun several times and the kissed a
     curb on the offside, bending the front rim & shredding
     a Yok. Woke up in a cold sweat, I did. :-|

          glad it was only a dream -
                                    daren