Re: British Marque

To: Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu (Doug Phillips)
Subject: Re: British Marque
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Thu, 19 May 94 8:33:11 CDT
> The version of the trivia list currently on the .net is far superior to our
> club's puny original, and I thank all who contributed, and especially
> T. Higgins for organizing the list. Well done!

Thanks for your kind words.

> I was very careful NOT to include any personal E-mail addresses in the
>British
> Marque article. However, I did intentionally include the subscription address
> for this list, in the event any "Marque" readers are interested in signing
>on.
> I hope this does not violate some invisible network protocol on advertising
>our
> existence...if so I apologize!

No problem, it's no crime to give the subscription address to anyone.
After all, the logo on the SOL regalia has the address on it.

> "Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of my restoration style"

Have we met, maybe in some past life?  :^)

--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA