Re: The Wonderful Car.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Wonderful Car.
From: "Christopher A. Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 1994 10:22:36 PDT
        Try the Fiat Dino. Relatively rare, and I think around the 5K
        range. That, and I love the way they look -- almost like a baby Ferarri
        Dino.

That would be what is currently known as the Dino FIAT 206. Please,
Scott, don't. $5K won't even touch the car (not even a coupe, much less
a spider) and parts are essentially non-existent. You know all those
problems with Stag engines because they didn't get used in any other
car? In spades. Plus all the bodywork and interior pieces are unique
... you get the picture?

(There's a Spider in the current Ferrari Market Letter. Five year old
restoration, $27,500.)