How do you like the show so far? Revesited

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: How do you like the show so far? Revesited
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Thu, 5 May 1994 07:45:45 -0500

        To All,

        Thank you to all who responded to my request about your
        impressions of our MAILING LIST (okay, okay... I will
        never, NEVER refer to British-Cars as a "news group again
        may the curse of Joseph E. be upon me if I do). However,
        I still need more likes, dislikes, etc. from as many of
        you as possible.

        I have only been exploring the intricacies of E-mail for
        about two months, so bear with me as I'm a newby and
        still "learning the ropes".

        TR4s... What could be better? The face and body of Sophia
        Loren, with the heart and soul of Winston Churchill.

                                Again Thanks,
                                        Greg Petrolati

--
        "Three Breaks for tea and home before dark!"

    Greg Petrolati                 gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org
        1962 TR4