disk fund

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: disk fund
From: Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 94 11:45:32 -0400
>If triumph had the disk space this would happen. Well, that and the time
>I need to set it up.  The current (http://triumph.cs.utah.edu/team.net.html)
>Team.Net page is pretty lame, and I haven't worked on the WAIS stuff for a
>bit, but soon.  Last time I tried, it didn't do exactly what I wanted it
>to do, but close.

>There's only about $300 in the disk fund, which is about a quarter of what
>I would like, but I may still be able to improve the situation soon

Hey,  I'll come clean as never having coughed up for the disk fund.
But, last diskussion I saw prior to this, it  was still a "black hole" with
no
specific plan.  Without much extra dough, (heck, I haven't even refurbished
the mowog frobbers on my car), there is zero chance of loosening up cash
for an ill-defined "disk fund".   But,  as soon as a "modest proposal" is
made that makes sense, I'd be happy to help out.  Perhaps others
feel similarly, explaining the present underfunded state.  (Actually,
raising $300 for a non-plan is pretty darn good,  seems to me)
Mark M. Banaszak Holl
Brown University
401-863-2738
mark_banaszak-holl@brown.edu