From Usenet: Triumph TR3/4 Hubcap for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: From Usenet: Triumph TR3/4 Hubcap for sale
From: DANIELS@LMSBVX.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 12:46:45 -0500 (CDT)
Seen on rec.autos.antique; forwarded F.Y.I:
From: robinsod@cps.msu.edu (David Robinson)
Subject: Triumph TR3/4 Hubcap for sale
Date: 18 Apr 1994 19:09:02 GMT

I have a brand-new, original (not a reproduction) hubcap as equipped
on Triumph TR3 and TR4.  It is chrome, and includes the enameled
Triumph "world" emblem in the center.

I really have no idea what this is worth, but I have no use for it --
I would rather see it spinning down the road on a Triumph!
(It was given to me long ago when I owned a TR4, by the owner of a
Triumph dealership that was closing.)

I'm asking $20.  (If this seems unreasonable, please let me know.)

Dave Robinson  (robinsod@cps.msu.edu)