Oil filter conversion from MGB

To: British Car Digest <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil filter conversion from MGB
From: Frank Harte <fah51030@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 14:16:33 -0500 (CDT)
Hi,

    This is the first time I've posted to this digest so please bear with
me if I screw up.

    I've looked around triumph for information on those oil filter
conversion kits for older MGB's that they offer through Moss, etc. . . but
couldn't find any info.  I know this has probably been brought up many a
time here, but I was wondering what the verdict was.  Are they worth it?
What are the pros and cons?  Etc. . . .

    Oh, I have a '66 B that takes me about an hour and a half plus a lot
of rags to change and clean up the oil. . . .

Enjoy,
Frank

Frank Harte                     Proud owner of a
fah51030@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu       '66 MGB roadster
University of Illinois