1960 TR3A for Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1960 TR3A for Sale
From: "Henry S. Farber" <farber@Princeton.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 15:04:58 EDT
The time has come for me to part with my 1960 TR3A.  Heavy sigh.  I just
don't use it enough anymore.  This is a California car that I bought in
CA 11 years ago, drove East, and have NEVER used in inclement weather.
In fact, th top has not been up in 11 years.  There is NO rust and NEVER
has been.  This car is in very good un-restored condition.  It has been
garaged ever since I bought it.

Black w/original red interior
Runs real well.  Everything works.  Body in great shape.  I have a good
top and tonneau.  The side curtains are a little rough, but they work.

Could use to have carbs rebuilt, rear shocks, and some steering work
(you know, a worn steering box).  Otherwise, real strong.  Engine,
trans, etc.  in good shape.  Some gimmoke did convert it to negative
ground before I bought it.  I have no idea why.

Not being sure of what the (probably thin) market is like, I'll start
with an ask of $8K.  But make me an offer!

I'll miss this car when I sell it.

Hank Farber
farber@princeton.edu