Model cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Model cars
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 13:20:57 -0400 (EDT)
Last week, there was a thread regarding model lbcs and where to buy them.  A
source that carries a huge variety is:

EWA & Miniature Cars USA Inc.
369 Springfield Ave. Box 188
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922

(908) 665-7810

Hours 8:30-5:30 daily, Thurs until 7:30 p.m.

EWA stands for Eric Waiter Associates, who sell british car magazines.
The list of models available is mind boggling.  So are some of
the prices.  If people are willing to pay a few hundred for a model car,
then Scott's MG must be worth $19995, and my bugeye easily is worth, oh,
$16,279.49.

Disclaimer:  I have no connection with this firm, except as a subscriber
to magazines they represent in the US.  The magazines arrive; that's the
extent of my knowledge of the company.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910