Ahhh Haaaa.....

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Ahhh Haaaa.....
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 94 12:50:54 CDT
Hey all,

Remember I said that there was one too many white/black wires running
to the coil??? One too many to be exact...

And I said this morning that when I press the brake pressure warning light
I can kill the engine?

Well....guesss whats right next to the coil.....the brake pressure warning
actuator. Guess how many wires the actuator switch is meant to have?
Thats right TWO, not one. How many does it have right now...just the one...
how many spare black/whire wires are connected to the coil????? Yes,
thats right...one extra....

It seems that I have one of the brake pressure warning light wires connected
to the coil....

Marcus