Marlon Brando is 70.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Marlon Brando is 70.
From: flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu (Flemming Larsen)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 1994 22:04:03 -0700
Marlon Brando turned 70 on April 3, according to an article in a
local newspaper.

Columbia Tri-Star plans to reissue the 1954 movie "The Wild One"
on laser disc later this month, according to the article.

This movie was a major boost to the ailing American motorcycle
builder Harley Davidson, and was, in large part, responsible for
creating a whole new culture of men and women with a preference
for wearing leather boots and serious black leather garments and ...
riding motorcycles.

LB(M)C content?  Funny you should ask!

In that movie, Marlon Brando rides ... a Triumph!

I just thought y'd all want to know that ... or not!

-- Flemming "I don't want a pickle, I just want to ride ..." Larsen

p.s. I HATE nostalgia. I hated it then and I hate it now!