(SF Bay Area) TR6 Monza exhaust needs a home

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: (SF Bay Area) TR6 Monza exhaust needs a home
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 1994 15:10:44 PDT
I have a used Monza system for a TR6 (will also fit 250 or 4A) that
needs a new home. It has a small leak that can be repaired (there's a
guy around the corner from me who will do it for a six-pack), but is
otherwise in fine shape.

I've had this in the FTP autojumble for a while, hoping to get about
$50. I'm tired of storing it, so the best offer I receive by Wednesday
takes it; Wednesday night it goes out with the trash.