Re: La Carrera '94, 13 days to go

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: La Carrera '94, 13 days to go
From: pismobch@netcom.com (Ed Devinney)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 13:07:40 -0800
Sez Daren:
>      My car (Bugeye, aka "Redcar"), is the antithesis of Paul's at
> this point; looking really bad (or capable of running in the
> "beater" class, as Pat Vilbrant recently said ...)

Sez Pat:
> Hmmmm, I don't remember saying *that* exactly, ... must've been the beer! ;^)

No, I distinctly recall making this gaffe - jeez, I finally get to meet
Daren and what do I do, I insult his car.  At least _his_ runs - mine
don't even have engines in 'em...

Now, if it still had the doorknob as a bonnet latch, well, all bets would be

ed

ed devinney                                             pismobch@netcom.com
   "Not intended for use as a spread on foods such as crackers or bread"
(that's Butter Flavored Crisco, for those who were wondering!)