TIP catalog - wrong number!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TIP catalog - wrong number!
From: DANIELS@LMSBVX.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 1994 16:29:08 -0600 (CST)
>The TIP (sandblast folks) catalog listed several, at what I thought were
>reasonable prices.  Call for their catalog: 216-533-3384 or

>800-321-0260.
This is *not* TIP!  I called this number and got the "MRI scheduling"
department for some hospital/lab ?!?  Anyone have the correct number?
(I'm at work --- and ethics demand that I not call the toll number...)

Lee M. Daniels              Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu     Texas A&M University      (409) 845-3726